Electronic Firearms license (a gun license) is a tamper-evident card certificate issued by the police that allows a holder to legally own, possess, buy and use firearms.
A license may allow a holder to engage in hunting, target shooting, and/or collecting, or permit the owner to own firearms for self-defense, carry a concealed firearm, or operate a business (such as being a gun dealer or a gunsmith). Rifles, shotguns, and handguns may require separate licenses depending on jurisdiction.
Fast automated checking
The Electronic Firearms license introduces the key information stored on the card in visible and electronical form, ensures a secure link between police records and gun ownership.
A licencee's entitlement to the licence, licensed firearms type and activity scope can be quckly read, verified and registered electronically by the police with a handheld reader (smartphone).
- specific card design
- manufacture of secure card body with the most advanced security features
- chip-based cards with security-certified operating systems
- card applications and mobile application
- compliance with international standards and directives
- personalization and IT systems