NSV is fully committed to working with governments to deliver the best industrial cooperation and technology transfer over the life of a national programme.
NSV is ready to develop, manufacture and undertake the final assembly of sophisticated travel documents to meet or exceed the needs of governments.
Our offer to governments includes:
- globally interoperable passports in accordance with international standards for Machine Readable Travel Documents (MRTD’s), set forth by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
- upgrade of the machine-readable travel documents to a globally interoperable biometric passport
- multi-layered passport security based on a specific set of features, components, and techniques for design and manufacture
- solutions for secure personalization
- solutions for secure and reliable population registration and identity mamgement
- potential for further development of the identification system.
NSV covers the entire value chain for passports, from secure design right through to the personalization:
- passport design as part of a multi-layered security approach to guarantee maximum security of personal data and attractiveness
- security printing of paper pages to meet the highest security and quality standards
- counterfeit-proof and durable data page made of laser-engravable polycarbonate of 45 μm thickness or less, with a range of security features, integrated into a passport booklet
- integrated optical security features that comprise a demetallized semitransparent hologram embedded into a data page
- laser engraving and perforating technique to apply personal information of owner into a data page in a faster and automated manner
- contactless chip to ensure a globally interoperable biometric passport