Electronic Social Security Card (Benefit card) is a part of any National social benefits program. Such programs are designed to ensure that the personal data of entitled citizens are captured, stored and controlled securely and Social Security Card transparently provides all citizens with equal access to healthcare services.
Electronic Social Security Card replaces the obsolete paper-based systems of coupons and cash checks for families that receive government subsidies. Instead, the electronic card based system helps to improve the social welfare system through registration, databases and automation.
A modular solution includes:
- biometric and biographic data capture and secure data storage
- identity monitoring and biometric verification
- card personalization and post-issuance processes.
Benefits to governments:
- improved social welfare system through managing the database
- saving the government funds with targeted provision of benefits through automation
- clear benefits classification and integrated registration system to minimize errors
- transparency to eliminate corruption
- planning and control over using of budget funds
- tamper-proof cards proving the right for benefits.